What Makes Me Happy

I love to laugh and smile, who doesn't?

Here is a handful of things that make ME happy! 


1. Getting an A on an exam
2. Being around great friends
3. Seeing my friends happy
4. A tasty cup of coffee or tea
5. Nice people
6. Cute dogs
7. Any kind of baby animal
8. Being healthy
9. That feeling after a hot shower
10. Shaved legs
11. A new pair of shoes
12. Laughing at a good joke
13. Happy memories
14. Taking fun photos
15. Polaroids
16. Dancing
17. Old couples still in love
18. Getting mani/pedi's
19. Traveling
20. Great music
21. The ocean
22. Anything tropical
23. Shopping
24. Giving people presents
25. Making other's feel good about themselves
26. Hugs
27. Rainy days that lead to a sunny welcome
28. Stories with happy endings
29. Sunrises and sunsets
30. Finding sweet notes left by loved ones




This is just 30 things that make me happy. There is much more that makes me smile, but I shortened it for your sake. I hope that you can have a list this big that makes you smile as well. Everyone deserves happiness in life. I want you to continue being YOU and being HAPPY about being YOU.


-Always remember that niceness goes long way. 


Tell me what makes you happy. I'd love to hear it!
Hugs,
M



 


Comments

Popular Posts