The Revival

Hey losers,

I am back.

Did you miss me?

Welcome to my homecoming party!

After taking a very long coffee break, I am now back at it again writing and chatting away about nothing. Only this time I am much more lively, uncensored, honest, a little brutal, and I have a lot more to talk about. The thing is I never really ran out of things to talk about I just got bored of talking and I lost inspiration to write and I got bored of being "me". Whoever "Me" may be I plan to discover her while sharing my stories (sad and funny), my wisdom, my love, my lost, my opinion and of course my infamous advice about everything and anything. I am excited to start my blog. I was so excited I decided to begin fresh on a brand new URL, brand new chic platform, and a much more mysterious sign name.

To those who may not know me as well I want you to know that I am being sarcastic most of the time. I will be changing the names of people in my stories to avoid later arguments (so nice of me I know). This is not the only place I share. I write my ideas in a journal that obviously are just for me, just thought it would be fun to keep you curious. Here is a little foreshadowing of what to expect while following my postings:


1. My life experiences
2. Other people's stories (because I have some interesting friends)
3. Advice (yes we can do some Q & A)
4. Product review
5. Fashion
6. Me complaining about nothing


xxxooooo beetchhhhhes,

M

Comments

Popular Posts