Fashion Tip 101:

Fashion talk:

Let’s talk about "stepping out of your comfort zone.”

It is good to try something new every once in a while. It is good for our character, soul, and daily happiness. If you live life the same day-to-day life is going to get boring and we don’t want boring. NO WAY!

I think shopping resale is a great way to step outside of your comfort zone! It is super easy to shop at resale boutiques. You can save a lot of money shopping this way too! It is good to recycle when you can J


So you may be thinking…
"Mads, no, I will never be able to find anything at a resale store.” 
I promise you will be able to find cute clothes for so much LESS!

There is a local boutique I now am an intern at named “Nine Resale Boutique”. They have the cutest clothes, at a fair cost and Nine gives back to the community! (big plus). 

Look #1:
This fun & flirty look is too cute not to love! Feel great in a look you can be comfy in as well. Top: H&M Bottoms (not for sale): Forema Boutique - Shoes (not for sale): DSW 
Total look cost: $20

Look #2:
This fab duo will make you feel as though you can take over the world! Both top and bottom are from ZARA! I love ZARA!
Look total: $35


Look #3:
Once again, I am loving this ZARA crop top! I am really feeling this whole funky pant with a solid color top look lately. You can dress this look up or down giving you endless options to mix and match with. Such a great buy!
Look total: $35


Look #4:
My favorite! This jumpsuit is adorable! It was a little long for me but you can fix the length by wearing cute heels with it. I wore simple close-toed black heels to dress the look up a bit. 
Look total: $25



Friend: “Where did you get that? It is so cute!" 
You: “I got it from Nine, girl!"
 *insert sassy arm up emoji* 💁

xoxox with love,
M♡

Photos by: Jess Stein @thisisjessstein
Follow Nine on Instagram and Facebook: @nineresaleboutique


Comments

Popular Posts