Maddalicious

Sharing the scoop on my favorite makeup and hair products~

You can thank me later.

MASCARA FAVS:
 "Better Than Sex" product by Too Faced
"Lights, Camera, LASHES" Product by Tarte

Both products do WONDERS to your lashes. They are both cruelty-free as well. I discovered BTS about a year ago and it is still my go to. Both mascaras fall into the $20 range.

TIP: Always try to change out your mascara every 2-3 months..to keep your lashes from looking clumped and to make sure you don't develop eye infections.

EYESHADOW FAVS:
"Chocolate Bar" Product by Too Faced

It smells like chocolate! YUM! Cruelty-free! And provides all colors needed to make your eyes POP!

TIP: Clean your eyeshadow brushes weekly. I use baby shampoo and warm water. Cleaning your brushes helps get rid of germs and it really does make a difference to your make up over all.

LINER FAVS:

"Precision Longwear LINER" Product by Tarte

TIP: CHANGE LINER EVERY 2 MONTHS TO AVOID INFECTIONS!

FOUNDATION FAVS:

"Born This Way" Product by Too Faced

I love the weightless feel of the foundation and that it lasts all day. It doesn't give my skin an oily shine and it is easy to remove at the end of the day.

TIP: Apply small amounts at a time add more to your liking as you blend. This will help you from looking "cake faced".

You're probably noticing I only use Tarte and Too Faced these two brands just seem to satisfy me the most! I like these products for many reasons:

1. Cruelty-Free
2. They have everything from foundation-lipstick
3. Cute packaging
4. won't break the bank too much

Now to hair...

PRIME & PREP:
"Prep Rally" by Dry Bar

Looking for a great heat protectant? I highly recommend this.

TIP: Only spray a few times make to spray the entire head.

DRY SHAMPOO:

"Detox" Product By Dry Bar

Wanting to get that refreshing feeling, but you don't have the time? Who ever invented dry shampoo I owe you big time. This has become my favorite brand of dry shampoo.

TIP: After spraying be sure to comb it through with either your fingers or a brush no one likes the white powder look on top of their head.

SPLIT END TREATMENT:

"Fresh Cut Split End Mender" Product by Living Proof

The greatest product I have ever purchased. You must add this to your hair supplies it is life changing.

TIP: A little goes a long way...

Once again you are seeing a trend. I primarily only use Dry Bar the product is a little pricey but I am a true believer in that you get what you pay for. Dry Bar is cruelty-free and the products are weightless and they smell great too! Living Proof is another fabulous product created by a couple of scientists. You can find these brands at Sephora and Ulta.

Bye for now~

Comments

Popular Posts